Friday 22 May 2009

Going to London...

Item of business 1:
Pictures are up on facebook. If you don't have a facebook, you should obviously go get one so you can see my Cambridge pictures.

Item of business 2:
I am spending the long weekend in London! I'll be staying with David, but probably meeting up for drinks with my BT buddy Jia-Yan, who will be in London on Saturday. I am so excited!

Last night, I didn't go out and do anything, and it was fantastic. I did take a 3 hour nap, though, which was absolutely wonderful (followed shortly thereafter by going to bed for real). I also have a bit of a sore throat, which I attribute to going-out-two-nights-in-a-row-instead-of-sleeping-itis (not swine flu). Hopefully it will go away by tonight.

Will update blog more next time something interesting happens!

1 comment:

  1. oooh, if you're going to be in London I need to give you the info of my friends who live there - you all should meet up and have a pint in my honor! :-P

    ReplyDelete